Bani J sweats it out in the gym like a boss - News Crucial

Breaking

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Bani J sweats it out in the gym like a boss

Bani J aka Gurbani Judge, who rose to fame by her stint in Season 4 of MTV Roadies, is known to be a fitness freak. The badass actress does not shy away from showing off her abs and tattoos on social media.

Bani loves working out and makes sure to never skip her gym. Her shoulder cuts, washboard abs and tattooed arms make her different from others

Bani posted a video of her in the gym doing pull ups.

She captioned it saying "I really wanted to film today's back workout for you guys but @bodyholics bailed on our session. [Abbas no pancakes for you! Lol] So after I was done training I was able to get someone to film me and got this vid for y'all (let's just call em finished finisher pull ups) And fuck yeah I grew some Hammies!! Will try and shoot vids for you guys. Let me know what you'd like to see. ✌🏽 



#aftertheworkoutworkout #likeanafterpartyparty #getit #realaf #nofiltersneeded #youknowit #alltheFood #allthecarbs #allofthetime #indianwomenrepresent"

No comments:

Post a Comment